Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh day in the sky and airports

Oh what a long long day! I woke up to the little niece laughing and running down the hallway at my sister's house. I got cleaned up and said good by to the girls



Justin brought me to the airport there in Lake Charles and I waited for my flight. Got to Houston sat down for about an hour, then made my way to Denver.


Flying in the sky over the awesome cloud covered earth. Then got to Denver and sat there and waited FOREVER. 4 hour layovers suck! But I ate dinner way to manny jelly bellies and got time to charge my phone. Finally after the crazy crowds of people that had problems with the weather all day I got on to the flight in Denver and flew out and I am now waiting for Seth in the airport. Staring at pizza my heart and half tempted to pour more junk into my system :(


But I must over come this temptation and sit here with out the lovely pizza my heart, mmmm yummy pizza my heart!

Micah

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment