Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday in Louisiana

Well it has been a long time since I have been on here but I wanted to write some more again. I have now finish a year and a half of school, of which I feel I am doing very well in. I should have a 3.8 or 3.9 GPA it was a rough semester last semester. : /
But I am doing great I had a 4.0 for three semesters! I changed my major to political science and I am working hard at getting into university. Either Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara or Berkeley.this holiday has been really nice, I came to see Mom Lacey and the Alexis. It has been a lot of fun seeing the personality that Alexis has taken on.


As you can see she is full of it. Christmas was a lot of fun we had a nice lunch/dinner and Alexis went crazy with her presents it was fun to watch. Then Mom, Lacey and I had our cheesy family pic lol.


And


All in all it was great to be with family and to see my sweet little niece. Happy Holidays

Micah

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Lake Charles,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment