Thursday, August 27, 2009

The First test of the year... and of college life.

Well today was a busy day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the busy days. I have music and then spanish and then math and then pool. It is rather stressful lol. I was really tired by then end of the day. I was nice to swim my stress away though. I had my first test in my math class today. I got a 100% on it wahoo! i was one of 2 people in the class to do that! it made me very happy! The homework on the other had is starting to frustrate me. I will have to really pay attention to this part of the class (not like i dont already). After all of my classes were done i went and ate dinner. There is this little sushi bar here in Monterey and it is great! i love it. Actually i think that it is my favorite as of now. Not only do they serve sushi but all sorts of authentic Japanese food. Tonight i had the tempura udon and a spicy tuna roll and a large sake. It was very nice, and the people there are very nice as well. Thank God i only have one class tomorrow it is my English class from 8am until 9am. Well i am going to go for now. I hope all is well with everyone... (if anyone is even reading this blog lol i know that Jenna is, and Nancy)
Good night

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment