Friday, August 21, 2009

Day one of this whole blogging thing...lol

Well i am hoping that I did this the right way. If not please forgive me, I am new to this. Today was so cool and now that I know that I can have pictures on my blog it is on! I started my day off at about 10am and found that I really needed to t out of the house (I did nothing but play a video game and work on my iTunes all morning) at about 3Pm, so that is what I did. I have decided that I am going to be walking everywhere I go here in Monterey.

I see it like this.
  1. The fat that is slowly working its way into my stomach region really needs to be worked of
  2. The environment needs a little help and i figure i can do it on step at a time (get it lol)
  3. The price of gas is steep so I am doing my own protest to it that way.

I walked from my new house into down town Monterey. It is a nice place! As was walking i noticed that there is a public library only about a mile from the house and I had to become a member. So this is what i did! I am a new proud "club" member at the monterey public library!

The town is great. I walked through the portola plaza area and then took a little stroll through the fisherman's wharf area. It is awesome, they even have a little theater. i decided that i needed to walk more (my feet weren't tired yet) so I got my lil butt amovin and walked all the way down to cannery row. What a neat place. The aquarium is there and the buildings are great!

As I was walking down cannery row i noticed a rocky mountain chocolate factory and i told myself right then and there. "on the way back you are so going in there" and that is what i did. I love the fact that the main store is in Durango and that i see all of these off branches of it. Anyway i walked around for a while and decided that i needed to get back to monterey and i hoped on the trolley and rode right back into town. I went to the fitness center and got some information on it and then i went to this cute little Korean restaurant. it was good, so good in fact that i had to take home the leftovers! then i walked back up the hill to my new casa (and by casa i mean room lol) now here i am with one great day of adventuring behind me (and by on great day i mean a few hours...)

I hope you all like this blog thing, i am going to try to write in it everyday to keep the world up on me and my life (and by world i mean my friends and family)

Good night, love you all

Micah

1 comment:

  1. That theater on the wharf is wonderful. I went there A LOT in high school. Think I even auditioned there once...but my memory fails me. =)

    ReplyDelete