Saturday, August 22, 2009

A quest for friendship?

So I did a whole lot of nothing today. I watched Twilight again and breakfast at Tiffany's (i love that show). Then I decided that i would go in search of friends. (i see it like this, i really need some friends that i can hang out with again) So i did just that. I went and had a chai latte at East Village (For those of you in Ventura it is like Palermos but WAYYYYYYYY better!) with a potential friend. His name is Kimber. We had long talks and it seems like it will be fun to hang out with him. We sat there for 2 hours and chated and he had to go. So i was alone once again. I went in search for food. Stomach growling and ready to chow i headed into town. There were a few spots that i thought i might go to then i went and read the menu and they just didn't catch my eye. So i finally found one that caught my eye. Kruna Thai. There pineapple Curry is to die for!!! I brought that home as well. I was sitting at the table and i looked to the right and there was a candy dispenser. I looked close and noticed that there were gumballs in it that had little eyes painted on it with melt-in-your-mouth dye on them. i thought that i was funny. Sorry that there are still no pictures i will get some promise :)
School starts on Monday for me and i still don't have my books and i am still waiting for the VA to give me my GI money. They said that they sent it a month ago. It will get to me... I hope... Well there are the adventures for the day in a nut shell. Love you all
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment