Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day two the school saga continues...

Well i had music 1A today and spanish 1A math and pool today and i am beat! the Music class i think that is going to be my hardest class. I mean i know music but it is going to be my hardest. The navy has yet to send my money (excuse me they sent it and it still hasnt made it to me), so i am going to start falling behind in my classes real soon if they dont get in to gear faster. I am really tired today the pool was a real workout today. She had me swim a total of 1450meters and that is A LOT or me. Well that is my day in a really short nutshell... Oh yeah there was this really creepy kid that came and sat down next to my while i was waiting for my spanish class to start he was staring at me. When i turned to look at him he looked away, so i did and when i did he totally started looking at me again. talk about freaky!!! anyway, good night!

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment