Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a new dawn, a new day, a new life for me... and I'm feelin good!

Wow what a day!

So i am walking to school this morning at 7:15ish and there was this older lady. She was walking in front of me. She turned off on a different street and met me at a different street. I think she thought that i was some kind of hoodlum. LOL funny.

I get a little further down that same street and there is this black cat ( like a real full black cat, I may not be that superstitious but i sure as hell was not going to be crossing any black cat paths on the way to my first day of school! No way Jose!

English 1A 8 am-9am: Cool Teacher, he seems as though he will be a difficult teacher but, a good one. There were so many people in the class that a lot of them had to stand. The people didnt think that i was 26 lol. Funny kids! (and when i say kids 18, 19, 20 years old, i think i was the oldest in the class.lol)

Then i had a break and when i say a break i mean a 5 hour break to get things done. I did a little homework for english. Then i walked home and ate lunch. it was nice.

Pre-algebra (if i dont ace this class i will kick my own butt!) The teacher strolls in with his bike, and a fanny pack. I thought that there were stickers circulating that said "where have the fanny packs gone?" it was funny. It was a good class and i feel that i will ace it, i have to pay attention to it though.

During this break of me walking around and just chilling for 2.5 hours i was walking by the music area and heard someone playing the piano so i had to sit on the bench and listen, he came out and i felt strange so i stood right up and walked away. I bet he noticed lol... But it sounded so amazing, this kid really knew how to play! one of the best that i have heard...

The pool...This is going to be my favorite class. It makes me feel good and the instructor said that she will make workouts for us if we want them. So i am going to hit her up for a good work out for the rest of the semester.

Well it is now 9:14 and i am really tired i didn't sleep well last night. To much thinking about school lol. good night

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment