Sunday, August 23, 2009

The day before school... DUN dun dunnnnnnnn

Well today was pretty uneventful. I ended up playing some video game and watching the last unicorn (for those of you that have never watched it before it is great! i love it! i picked up my room as to have it a lil clean before my first day... Start it off right (Right?) I went in search of friends again and i ended up meeting Ben... Ben and i are not friend material. There are just some people that do not mesh well with others and he is one of them. But I tried right... As i was sitting at my desk in my room i looked to my right at my mirror and saw this beautiful woodpecker (aka Howie woodsuckers to some... You like that Nancy??) that was pretty much my day... I found out that Martin My landlord (and that is really all that we are... He is one of those people that i really dont click well with either... something is just missing... Which is fine with me. Nice guy... Kind of strange though.) can play a mean piano. He sat at it for about 20 minutes and just played (I guess if i had a piano at my fingertips i would be able to play as well). I am making that one of my goals in school. **learn to play the piano** anyway...

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens on Micah's first day of school **gasp** ahhhhhhhh lol

TTFN... OR as Tigger would say it Ta Ta For Now.

Micah

Sorry still no pictures lol they will come i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment