Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First day of exploration.

So today started off early there were things to be done and places to see. It turned out to be gloomy but it is the rainy season (for those of you who know how much I hate rain(cold) the rain is not that cold and it is warm enough to afford to be a little chilly. Anyway. Here is the hostel that I am staying in (just for you Lacey ;) )













The walls in the hallway have cool murals on them it is really dark down there so the picture really does it now justice




I will be here for tonight then I head off to the caribbean coast (dad i was going to do the pacific first until I heard word of the leatherback turtle nesting being now and that would be awesome to see.)

Here is San Jose




This was a cool gazebo (I guess) and it talked about music on it so I had to take a pic.




These two pictures are of the national theatre.



One of the most beautiful churches ever,


This is like their central park. It is big. I was tired in the picture already lol if you couldn't tell. Beautiful park though.


Oh yeah. I didn't mention the flight we flew over Cuba and it's is beautiful!







This is a fun city and it is full of crazy life. The people all smile and it is just a lot of fun. The reggae beats in the hostel are getting to me. So far so good :) off to the coast tomorrow. Then then after the coast I am gonna hit the volcanos! Arinal and the other one I can't remember lol.

So there is my tour from the day. I'm gonna take a nap (maybe)

¡Pura Vida!

Micah

Some pictures from last night

Dinner! Comida tipical sausages, some kind of root, pork, beans it was yummy!!


Neat church



Location:San Jose, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment