Wednesday, June 15, 2011

San Jose CR, Hostel Pangea

Things turned out great when I got here. I thought that my bag was lost because it didnt come up on the belt, freaked me out of course and I went to the counter and they had it in the back room, I guess it came earlier than I did. Perfect!! Then I went and decided that I was going to be smart and stay away from the taxi drivers (because that is what the books say to do) and I walked right through the hordes or them and was making my way to the bus. Pilar caught me and she is a taxi driver. She was awesome and real honest with me, she gave me a lot of things to do and told me places to stay away from. She also gave me a tour around the city, a fast one but one none the less.

Then enter Hostel Pangea. This place is the coolest hostel I have been too and it seems that there are many more in the country. it has a bar and a lounge a pool and it is very updated and mod. I love it. I will send pictures soon.

Peace

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment