Thursday, June 30, 2011

in San Salvador, El Salvador. on way to Guatemala.

Hello everyone I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am doing well and I am safe and sound. I am on my way to Guatemala and I will be there tomorrow. I in the capital of El Salvador right now (San Salvador) and I will be leaving at 5 am tomorrow. I have decided that I will be camping (finally!!) at the ruins of Tikal and at Antigua. They are both spots in Guatemala and they are going to kick ass. I am running around with three other guys one from Argintina, one from Australia and one from Portland, so im nice and safe right now. We are also staying at a safe place. I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know that i am well. i will put pictures up when i can i am using a different comupter and that is why i am unable to do that.

love yopu all!

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment