Friday, June 24, 2011

Moyogalpa to Moyogalpa one long bike ride

What a fun day. I decided that I would bike around a part of the island. HOLY FREAKIN COW! It was beautiful but at the same time it was LOOOOONNNNGGGGG! It took me 5 hours but it was worth the $5 to rent the bike. It was great. It rained and poured one me and I loved it! The rain here is awesome it isn't as COLD as CA. But I got to see this awesome isla up close and personal. The bike ride was also a personal achievement! It took every ounce of my soul to make it up those hills. I really had to push myself and make it. I am learning so much about myself on this trip. How to push myself, how to make myself happy. HOW TO BE PATIENT. But most of all who much life has to offer and what joy the little things can give. This is what I wanted, to learn things about myself and to make hangs in my life that I needed. Anyway, here are some pictures from today :)



There are som many pigs it is so funny!


Part of the ride can you see how went it was?


The volcano conception.


Another part of the road I was on. It was beautiful!


Well somewhere around 12km later I made it back! It was a great ride. I am off to Granada Nicaragua tomorrow. With a stay there and then the capital of Managua, after that León... And after that El Salvador! Yeah I said it! Another country! Wahoo! There is still a lot of surprises left for you guys on this trip! Just you wait and see.

Pura Vida & Peace

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment