Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My last day in La Fortuna and travel to San Jose (the wind is blowing)

The wind is blowing and it has aided me in deciding that I will go to Nicaragua. So I decided that It was probably better to start in San Jose. Before I start talking about my trip from La Fortuna to San Jose I never posted pictures of the canyoning that I did so here they are!




Where's WALDO? Lol

The progression of these next few speaks for itself.



























Needless to say we got wet! Lol!

150 feet down! And I'm going!





There I go!


Can you see me way down there?


The waterfall that I repelled down.


So as you can see it was a long drop but the second one was the highest 250 feet. It was the freaking scariest thing ever!

After that I went back to my hostel and relaxed for the rest of the day and decided then that I would go to Nicaragua. So the next morning I left La Fortuna for San Jose.
And these are the pictures on the way to San Jose. Do you know the way to San Jose? Lol









And here I am in San Jose I will leave tomorrow. thank you to a new friend in San Jose for housing me for the time I'm here it really save on the wallet. The stories about Costa Rica being affordable really are not that true it is about as much as the states. I will write again with info on Nicaragua! Wish me luck and keep sending the good Joo Joo it has been very helpful!

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment