Monday, June 13, 2011

getting ready for the trip of a life time




It is amazing how many things I need to do before departure. I thought that I had it all done and I was good to go, HA!

It has been a crazy two years and many people have helped me get through it. Thank you all. You know who you are. I have been blessed with a great family and wonderful friends.

Before I go I would just like to say Hasta Luego and I will return on Aug 1 to the states but I will not be home until Aug 2 due to my flight. I will send texts and call (from a 305 number) every once in a while and I will try to post pictures daily!! Check here daily if you would like.

For those of you interested in my trip, if you would like me to visit a specific place in Costa Rica let me know. I will try to get there and take a ton of pictures and come back and tell you all about it.

Peace!!

Micah

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. I know you will. Prayers and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete