Sunday, June 19, 2011

A wet day

I thought that today was going to be a little boring... NOT! It was a blast! All of it! I didn't do a lot but swim and walk and swim and walk :) but it was great the pics need little talking about but I'll do some commentary.




The Arenal volcano (you'll see more of her)


A toucan!


A beautiful view


The walk way to the La Fortuna waterfall


The waterfall!!


Me in front of the falls


Me in the water of the falls it was so fresh and beautiful! I loved it!



The Amigos and wolfman at the falls the second time (I went there twice today)


A WILD monkey in the tree :)


The fun watering hole!




Getting ready for the swing!!



The swing!


Tres amigos are beat sunburnt and hungry time to go back, they are departing me tomorrow it has been great with them! They will be missed
And that was mi dia! Wet and fun!
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment