Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thoughts on an airplane

Sitting here on the plane with the dry, germ infested air filling my nostrils watching "Into The Wild" I think about where this adventure is going to bring me, and am amazed that I'm actually doing this. I hope that it changes my life, gives me some insight as to a path that I should be on. Let the fates take me where they will. There has been this void in my life for some time now and I think this will help me figure out what it is and how to mend myself. I am so busy listening to other people everyday teach, talk, and inform that I have not listened to myself. I have become complacent in my life with a lack of motivation that only the laziest of people have. I need to get that motivation back. (For those of you wondering, this is NOT some way for me to fill a hole and I am NOT depressed. I am however getting back to me, re-igniting my soul, finding that self which had been lost, listening to that urning in my soul). I want to get back being able to see the beauty in the world and life. As I have told many this is my Eat, Pray, Love (probably minus the love). So as I sit here in a crowded vessel crossing America at 30,000 feet, I think about what tomorrow will bring and how wonderful it is going to be. I am scared but at the same time eager to jump in head first, no looking back until the day I return.

I just thought I would share for those of you that would like to know.

Micah


Location:Up in the air in route a Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment